Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Moment of Clarity

Today I just realized that I have not even begun my objective markers for our contest. So of course I start freaking out because I’m going to be that guy that doesn’t have anything for his own contest. I spent the first half of the day wracking my brain and wonder what I was going to do.

I started sketching out stuff and thinking of stuff I have done in the past and nothing was clicking. Then, as if the heavens opened up I realized I had the internet. Then Kip and I laughed about what an idiot I am. So I jumped on the old interwebs and began to Google search objectives and came across some really cool stuff. I started to focus on some Chaos objectives and came up with my final idea. My objectives will be a pile of helmets that will resemble all the armies in our Planetary Empires campaign. I will create 5 piles that will be used for my objectives.

Keep your eyes peeled for future pics; no back to painting and modeling!

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment