Monday, May 23, 2011

Citadel Finecast

Today GW released the information for Citadel Finecast line. I'm very excited about this new product and what it means for “my” hobby. Over the years I have grown tried of metal and the extra work those models take. Pewter models have been a pain in my ass, whether its pinning them, hacking/drimilling for a bit or the over all weight to transport. Now we will get those models in resin!


There are a lot of adavantages to resin. Ease of converting has to be number on on the list. This will allow you to take your hobby to new hiegths. Ease of cleaning the model. I’m not saying there wont be flash, I just saying it is going to be easier. I think that you will also notice new details on the models. Resin can really bring out the small details and really make the model pop.

I’m waiting before I make my final judgement on the models till I have them in my hand, but I’m very excited. Look for a full review once I get a couple of the new Citadel Finecast.

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment