Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No hobby time

Well it has been a while since my last post and boy have I been a busy little bee. I have had almost non-stop travel the last two weeks and I have had no time to hobby. It’s not that my hobby it a wall and just can’t find time to fit it in. In the last two weeks I have been in Indianapolis and Salt Lake City; with only two days separating those trips. I of course decided to spend time with my fiancĂ© then painting my little army men.

But Kyle why were you travelling so much? The first trip was for work at GenCon in Indianapolis. Now if you have never been to Gencon it is a must check off your gamer’s bucket list. GenCon is a huge melting pot of RPGers, MMORPGers, Video Gamers, and Table top war gamers. I didn’t get to check out all the things I wanted to because of work but it is also a lot to take in.

I was in Salt Lake City for Blue Table Painting’s Valhalla. Now this was more of a vacation but this is a must for all gamers to check out. You are waited on hand and foot while you play games all weekend. I will post pics in the following days covering my experience at Valhalla. Shawn and the ladies at Blue Table Painting put out all the stops for their gamers. You stay at a resort cabin in Sundance and its unbelievable; review will follow.

So back to all the excuses of why I couldn’t hobby. This Wednesday is hobby night and I’m looking forward to finishing my Night Lords. I still have 12 Chaos Terminators and 2 Vindicators to complete. Keep your eyes peeled for updates.

- Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment